Monday, September 19, 2011

Netflix Names New Division After Twitter Handle of Stoner Adolescent





In what should be an interesting David vs. Goliath match, Netflix renamed their DVD mail service Qwikster before checking to see who had the twitter handle. It's currently used by Jason Castillo, a video-gaming pot enthusiast and reluctant student of English.  How long do you think it will be before they bully or bribe the handle from the kid? He has nearly 2,000 followers. Here's a sample of some recent tweets:

@Qwikster
Bored as shyt wanna blaze but at the same time I don't ugh fuck it where's the bowl at spark me up lls

@Qwikster
Don't bother telling me who my ex is now dating ! Cuzz now I feel bad for the bitch that has my sloppy seconds :)

@Qwikster
I'm about hungry as shyt but my dad doesn't want to buy me food lik wtf

@Qwikster
english about boring as shyt tryin to go to soccer already




No comments:

Post a Comment